Lovingly hand dyed in Eucalyptus, Passionfruit Vine or Puff Ball dye baths.
Choose from a selection of natural fibres and plant dye colours.
1. Fine Wool Scarf Selvedge Sides With Tassles 1800mm X 320mm
2. Silk Crepe 1800mm X 270mm
3. Paj Silk, Handrolled Hem 280mm X 1500mm
4. Light Wool Silk Scarf 1800 X 400mm
5. Soft Textured Noil Silk Scarf with Tassels 1800mm X 300mm
6. Luxury Wool & Silk Scarf, 1800mm X 300mm
* Current Earth and Fire Collection is a palette of deep steel and burgundy colours.
Each print will be unique given the organic nature of the plant dyeing process. Please let us know if you would like a photo of the print before your garment is sent.
Model wears Puff Ball Dyed Scarf.
FIBRE CARE AND RE-DYEING
Your garment has been tied up tightly with leaves and branches around old rusty metal poles and then submerged in boiling dye bath. It’s not as delicate as you may think, the fibres used are delicate yet strong and the dyes are fixed with a metal mordent. So don’t be too shy. It doesn’t need to be dry-cleaned. You can wash your garment in cold water by hand or you can put it in a delicates bag and wash on a delicate cold water cycle in the washing machine. Use natural washing liquid or natural hair shampoo.
Everything changes with time, especially natural things. Your garment may fade a little over the years, or change slightly in colour depending on the washing liquids and water. I can breathe new life into your old loved Lalita Lotus garments and re-dye them, just send them back to me! I can also naturally dye Wedding Dresses, sheets and pillowcases, new or old, as long as it’s 100% natural fibre.